Shipping! Interesting topic for some, but just a bunch of nonsense for the rest of us that we feel necessary to cover.
What does 'turnaround time' actually mean? It means the amount of time that it takes to make your order before it is placed in the mail. This time can vary depending on the season or if the product is custom made or ready to ship. Generally, our turnaround time is approximately 1 week depending on order volume and aforementioned scenarios. All in all, you will receive a happy email when your order has shipped or is ready for pickup.
Hi locals! You have the fun option at checkout to bypass shipping - both the waiting and the paying - and pickup your order from my front porch! Neat! We are located in Kitchener so you might want to consider this, watch for the option upon checkout. Once you have placed your order just hang tight! You will receive an email when your order is ready to be picked up and the pickup instructions and address will be provided in that email. Yes, you can have someone else pickup your order and yes you can wear your pyjamas.
Lettermail : Order is shipped in a small box that fits the oversized lettermail specifications outlined by Canada Post at a flat rate. Usually, we can fit two non-pom pom hats with this method before it upgrades to parcel rate due to size and weight. There is no tracking available on orders shipped via lettermail.
Parcel : Order is shipped in a box that requires parcel rate shipping by Canada Post. You will have the opportunity at checkout to see these rates, upgrade or choose a faster speed; expedited and priority shipping rates vary based on location. Hooray! Tracking is included in this option.
Shipping outside of Canada : depending on the selection you make at checkout, tracking may or may not be available. Ask yourself if this is important to you.
Note: Hats with a pom pom must be shipped via parcel as the pom cannot fit into a box that will successfully pass through the slot at Canada Post. Womp womp!
Sadly, I do not own a crystal ball. If I did, I would ask where I put my Game Boy when I was in fourth grade and why my first boyfriend broke up with me. I would also ask when my customer's orders would arrive so I could provide them with this information and absolute certainty. But for now, I can offer these guesstimations:
Within Ontario : 2-5 business days
Within Canada : 5-7 business days
United States : 8-14 business days
Everywhere Else : 7-20 business days
Please note that these times are approximate and not guaranteed. If you would like to chat about ensuring your order arrives when you would like it to, please send me an email at email@example.com and we can discuss which shipping method would suit best.
- Please note that once your order is 'shipped' Pali Handmade is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen packages
- Once your order is 'ready for pickup' you must retrieve your order from the applicable pickup point within a reasonable amount of time. The pickup points do not assume responsibility of your order after you have picked it up, any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders that have selected 'lettermail' as their form of shipping do not include tracking
- Due to the nature of our mail systems, please note that once your order is shipped, it is on its way to you. Please be patient as there can be sorting/shipping delays, weather delays, strikes and cross-border delays
- The customer/recipient is responsible for incurring any fees related to duties, taxes, etc.
- If you refuse delivery or return to sender, a refund/credit will not be issued. The buyer accepts the transaction once it has been completed online
All shipping providers have continued to experience a huge influx of mail due to the increase of online shopping by consumers. We have been made aware that delays are normal in the time it takes to receive mail and I cannot guarantee estimated delivery times.